The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men's fraternal organization whose basic principles are Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism.
The St. Peter Council of the Knights of Columbus holds its business meeting in the Red Room on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM (for members). Our Knights of Columbus Council sponsors a variety of programs to benefit the parish, its parishioners and the community.
The Men’s Spirituality Group is devoted to prayer, faith sharing, and fostering bonds of community among the men of the parish.
The group meets on the first and third Saturday of each month at 8 AM in the Day Chapel for Morning Prayer, which is followed by light refreshments and faith sharing. The entire meeting lasts one hour.
Two simple rules guide the faith sharing: the focus of the sharing should be on how the Lord is moving in the lives of those in the group, and that everything said in the group is confidential. The group is open-ended, and ongoing.
All men of the parish over 18 are invited to come anytime without any long-term commitment. Questions should be directed to the parish office, 614-889-2221.
Symbolon is available online at www.formed.org
Participant Guides in English and Spanish may be purchased from the church office for $22
Too often we try to live a faith we don’t know or understand. Some of us stumble along with it, going through the motions. Others simply walk away. Symbolon: Knowing the Faith explains the essentials of the Catholic Faith in a way that will inform our minds and inspire our hearts.
Join us to watch the series and get a whole new perspective of Catholicism.
- Journey of Faith: Trinity, Faith, & the God Who is Love
- The Paschal Mystery: The Mystery of Jesus’ Death and Resurrection
- Divine Revelation: God Seeking Us and the Compass for Our Lives
- The Holy Spirit and the Life of Grace: God’s Divine Life Within Us
- The Bible: God’s Love Letter to Humanity
- Why Do I Need A Church? : The Mystery of the Catholic Church
- The Story of Salvation: Creation, Fall, & Redemption
- Mary and the Saints: Our Spiritual Mother and the Communion of Saints
- Who is Jesus? : Just a Good Man or Lord of Our Lives?
- The Last Things: What Happens After We Die?