Ushers are men, women, and young adults who serve the parish by assisting at Sunday Mass and other liturgies.
Usher responsibilities include:
- Greeting people upon arrival
- Filling the holy water fonts as needed
- Helping find seats for attendees
- Gathering the monetary offering,
- Choosing & assisting a family in taking the collection, bread & wine to the altar
- Directing those receiving Communion
- Filling the bulletin holders at the entrances
- Handing-out bulletins at the end of Mass
- Securing the collection
- Performing other duties as requested by the Celebrant.
All individuals are invited to participate.